This Spring & Summer, it’s all about neon juxtaposed with nude. Rather than shell out a bunch of cash trying to find several bottles to suit the season, may I humbly recommend a nails INC set I just stumbled upon.
Here are the shades:
- Porchester Square (muted mushroom)
- Jermyn Street (perfect taupe)
- Cadogan Square (classic camel)
- Portobello (coral neon)
- Notting Hill Gate (pink neon)
- Westbourne Grove (orange neon)
Word on the street is that the nudes dry down a little darker than the bottle may indicate. For $25, it’s worth the gamble! You can pick this up at ye olde Sephora, of course!