This author of this blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Compensation (especially free product) received is likely to influence the topics covered or posts written for this blog — although it will not effect the tone and opinion included in the post. (I.e., if Company X sends us more product than any other company, it follows that we’ll include more posts reviewing & swatching Company X simply because the product is being presented to us on a regular basis; it does not mean we will dedicate ourselves to Company X, nor does it mean we will unquestionably sing the praises of Company X.)
Posts that relate to product provided to me will be clearly identified through the a disclosure statement at the end of any relevant posts.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics; these posts are clearly labeled. Even though the owner of this blog may receive some form of compensation (free products, services, travel, event tickets) for certain posts, I pledge to always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. I am not a licensed beautician; just a nail polish lover.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
(Polishment has made its own special edits to the disclosure generated by disclosurepolicy.org.)
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US shipping addresses only unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.